1. MCEX (Midwest Car Corp.) hopper 13185 was built by Trinity 06-1994. Load limit is 233,700 lbs, 4,000 cu. ft. Ex-JTMX, nee JRTX. Shelby KY. 10-19-2014.
2. MCEX hopper 13248 has a load limit of 233,600 lbs. Shelby KY.
3. TILX (Trinity Industries Leasing Co.) tub 43272 has a load limit of 244,300 lbs, 4402 cubic feet, and was built by Trinity 04-2008. Shelby KY. 12-07-2014.
4. TILX tub 43332 has a load limit of 244,500 lbs.
5. FURX (First Union Rail) tub 966776 is ex-CN. 244,500 lbs, 4520 cu. ft., built FCA-Danville IL. Shelby KY. 12-07-2014.
6. FURX tub 966807. Shelby KY.
7. FURX tub 966807 was built at Freight Car America’s Danville IL plant in 09-2005. Shelby KY.
8. GGPX (General American Marks) tub 101009 was built by Johnstown-America in 1998. It has a volume of 4380 cubic feet. Notice the unpainted tub and the white numbers on a black background. Fords Branch KY. 12-26-2014.
9. GGPX tub 100907. The tub has been repainted on this one. Also it has black numbers on a white background. These were all ex-SOM (Somerset Railroad Corporation). Somerset Railroad is a privately owned segment of track that served a power plant near Lockport NY.
10. GGPX tub 100967. Looks like the tub was recently painted or is of a different material.
11. GGPX tub 100968.
12. GGPX (General American Marks) tub 120525 was built by Freight Car America and has a volume of 4520 cubic feet. It is moving on the SV&E SD at Esco KY on 03-21-2015.
13. SRLX (Southern Metals Recycling) hopper 90068 is a 4000 cubic foot rotary coupler-rapid discharge hopper built by Thrall in 1990. Shelby KY. 01-03-2015.
14. ADLX (Adler Funding LLC) hopper 120848 was built by FCA. It has a volume of 4200 cubic feet. Esco KY. 03-21-2015 in a Detroit Edison coal train heading off the SV&E SD.
All for tonight.